2014 Annual Meeting
At the meeting September 19 - 22 in San Francisco, participants benefit from continuing education opportunities, updates on scientific research, and insight into the future of the profession.
- Housing and Travel: The American Academy of Periodontology has appointed Experient as its official housing and registration company. You must register for the meeting to secure housing. See the advanced program for information on special travel discounts.
- Printable registration form
Annual Meeting Information
Refer to the complete On-Site Program or the links below to plan your time at the meeting.
- General information on meeting venue, CE Pavilion and credits, key deadlines, dress code, internet center, contact phone numbers,and the Academy's Town Square.
- Schedule of Events
- Centennial Tribute Event, Sunday, September 21,will be a memorable evening of hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, and an enormous birthday cake! We’ll be dancing and celebrating to dance music from the past century.
- AAP Foundation events support the education and research activities of the Foundation.
- The 13th annual Corporate Forum will take place the afternoon of Friday, September 19 at the Moscone West Convention Center.
- The 2014 Annual Meeting Exhibition will take place on Levels 1 and 2 of the Moscone West Convention Center.
CE Credits may be recorded on-site at the CE Pavilion (beginning Saturday in the exhibit hall on Level 1) or directly at http://ceu.experientevent.com/PER141/.
- Dental Hygiene Symposium is Saturday, September 20, and is hosted by the California Society of Periodontists. For more information download the symposium flyer and the printable registration form.
- Visa information: International attendees who need a letter of invitation to apply for a visa may request one during online registration. Please be advised that a letter of invitation does not imply an obligation on the part of the AAP to provide financial assistance to the attendee or guest.
- Attendance Requirement: As stated in Chapter 1, Section 6 of the Academy Bylaws, member attendance requirements must be met unless a petition for extension of your respective time period has been filed with the Board of Trustees. If this is your year and you are not able to attend, please submit an Attendance Waiver Request no later than 60 days after the Annual Meeting.
If you have any questions concerning the AAP Annual Meeting or other events, please contact the Meetings Department.
Telephone: 800-282-4867 (for U.S. and Canada), or
312-787-5518 (for attendees outside the US and Canada)
The AAP is an ADA CERP® recognized education provider.