2018 Nobel Biocare Student Member Annual Meeting Scholarship
The Annual Meeting serves as the AAP’s premier live-learning event and provides the opportunity for attendees to network with fellow periodontal specialists and attend world-class educational sessions. In 2018, the AAP, through the generous support of Nobel Biocare, will award 10 scholarships to new U.S. and Canadian periodontists currently enrolled in an accredited U.S or Canadian periodontal residency program.
Award: Each scholarship includes $500 and all recipients will be mentioned in the fourth quarter issue of Periospectives.
- Applicants must be in an accredited U.S. or Canadian periodontal residency program.
- Applicants must submit a completed application, abbreviated CV (no more than three pages), and a letter of recommendation from a program director or mentor.
- Funding is limited. All decisions regarding an applicant’s approval or denial are made at the discretion of the Task Force on New Periodontists and are considered final.
- Scholarship applications are due by June 15, 2018.
- Scholarships must be used for the 2018 Annual Meeting and may not be deferred to a different year.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Demonstrate how attending the Annual Meeting will enhance his/her professional career as a periodontist
- Describe which sessions/topics will be of interest to you as a Student member of the AAP
- Provide any current involvement in periodontal activities (or plans for future involvement)
- Agree to be featured in Periospectives, or other AAP news including social media, detailing his/her experience as a scholarship recipient.
Submit your application online by June 15, 2018. Scholarship recipients will be determined by the AAP’s Task Force on New Periodontists. Recipients will be notified by letter in mid- July. Please contact Meghan Farrell, manager, membership strategy and engagement, with any questions at email@example.com.
The AAP thanks Nobel Biocare for its continued sponsorship.