Meeting Mobile App
The 2013 Annual Meeting Mobile App, powered by FollowMe and created by Core-apps LLC, is a native application for iPad, smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and there’s also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones.
For attendees, the Annual Meeting mobile app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker, and event information
- About 2013 AAP Annual Meeting keeps all event information in one place
- My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer
- Keep up with industry news on Facebook groups
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Rate Sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate Exhibitors you want to visit on the Floor Plan Map
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- Find Philadelphia Local Attractions
For exhibitors, the AAP 2013 mobile app provides the opportunity for mobile sponsorships and a far-reaching, cost-effective way of advertising in this popular medium. The mobile app lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily right in the palm of their hands.
Downloading the Mobile App is easy!
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones, visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search using any of the following keywords: Periodontology, Perio, Periodontist, Dentist, Dental, Academy, Annual Meeting, AAP, Gum.
For all other phone types (including BlackBerry and other web-browser-enabled phones), point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/aap2013am or scan the QR code at right. From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device or on some phones to bookmark this page for future reference.
If you have any questions concerning the AAP Annual Meeting or other events, please contact the Meetings Department:
Telephone: 800-282-4867 (for U.S. and Canada), or
312-787-5518 (for attendees outside the US and Canada)