Annual Meeting participants acquire new skills and techniques through continuing education opportunities, updates on current scientific research, and insight into the future of the profession.
99th Annual Meeting
September 28 - October 1, 2013
100th Annual Meeting
September 19-22, 2014
San Francisco, CA
101st Annual Meeting
November 14-17, 2015
Conferences, which the AAP often cosponsors with other organizations, showcase the relationship between periodontists, restorative dentists and other referring colleagues.
AAE/AAP/ACP JointSymposium: Teeth for a Lifetime: Interdisciplinary Evidence for Clinical Success
July 19 – 20, 2014 in Chicago, IL
In collaboration with the American Association of Endodontists and the American College of Prosthodontists
- Purchase Recordings of AAP Meetings and Conferences
- Subscribe to AAP Online Library of Meeting Recordings
- CE Credits for 2012 Annual Meeting in Los Angeles
- CE Credits for 2011 Annual Meeting in Miami Beach
- 2011 Spring Conference Proceedings
- CE Credits for 2010 Annual Meeting in Honolulu
If you have any questions concerning the AAP Annual Meeting or Spring Conference, please contact the Meetings Department:
Telephone: 800-282-4867 (for U.S. and Canada), or
312-787-5518 (for attendees outside the US and Canada)
The AAP is an ADA CERP® recognized education provider.