Teeth for a Lifetime: Interdisciplinary Evidence for Clinical Success
July 19 – 20, 2014
It is our pleasure to invite you to a joint symposium that is a partnership of the American Academy of Periodontology with the American Association of Endodontists, and the American College of Prosthodontists on saving the natural dentition.
In this unparalleled collaborative weekend you will gain new perspectives and skills to apply in your specialty practice with colleagues from across the restorative disciplines.
Our distinguished experts from all three specialties will describe the contemporary evidence and best practices for saving the natural dentition through presentations that are compelling to a multidisciplinary audience.
The program will be highly interactive and feature comprehensive teaching and integrated treatment planning with focus on such cutting-edge topics as:
- Prognosis/Meta-Analysis of Prosthodontic and Periodontal Outcomes
- Endodontic and Periodontal Regenerative Therapies
- Periodontal Esthetic Procedures
- New Paradigms in Endodontic Technology: Conventional Therapy, Retreatment and Surgery
- Biomimetic Restorations
- Multidisciplinary Team Relationships: Comprehensive Treatment Planning and Prevention of Functional Disturbances
- Interdisciplinary Case Discussions and Panel Commentaries
This special weekend will include meals and a reception to foster collegiality and informal relationships amongst the participants and speakers. The objective is simple—to exceed your expectations—in this most significant interdisciplinary collaboration.
Mark your calendar today! Registration and housing will open in early 2014.
If you have any questions concerning AAP meetings or conferences, please contact the Meetings Department:
Telephone: 800-282-4867 (for U.S. and Canada), or
312-787-5518 (for attendees outside the US and Canada)
The AAP is an ADA CERP® recognized education provider.