Meeting Mobile App
The 2014 Annual Meeting Mobile App, powered by FollowMe and created by Core-apps LLC, is a native application for iPad, smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and there’s also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones.
For attendees, the Annual Meeting mobile app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker, and event information
- Watch videos posted on the AAP YouTube Channel
- My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer
- Keep up with industry news on Facebook groups
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Rate Sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate Exhibitors you want to visit on the Floor Plan Map
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- Find San Francisco Local Attractions
- See what's happening in Town Square this year
For exhibitors, the AAP 2014 mobile app provides the opportunity for mobile sponsorships and a far-reaching, cost-effective way of advertising in this popular medium. The mobile app lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily right in the palm of their hands.
Downloading the Mobile App is easy!
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones, visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search AAP 2014 Annual Meeting. Or on your mobile device go to m.core-apps.com/aap2014
If you have any questions concerning the AAP Annual Meeting or other events, please contact the Meetings Department:
Telephone: 800-282-4867 (for U.S. and Canada), or
312-787-5518 (for attendees outside the US and Canada)