Instructions for adding Perio.org to your address book.
To ensure delivery:
Delivering emails presents many challenges with increased privacy and security concerns, most commonly due to viruses and spam. Images are frequently not displayed, only partially displayed, or sometimes the email is blocked altogether.
Adding the sender's email address to your address book or safe list ensures you receive email from those you trust. To help you receive those valued communications, we have provided instructions for the most commonly used email services and programs.
- Use the dropdown menu "Gmail" to select the Contacts.
- Click on the add contact link which is usually a red circle at the bottom of the page.
- Copy and paste DoNotReply@connectedcommunity.org into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click Save.
- Repeat for:
How to check if your community email is in the "Spam" folder:
- Click “Spam” along the left side of any Gmail page.
- If you see any community email listed among the messages in this folder, check the box next to our email.
- Click the “Not Spam” button along the top.
- From your AOL email inbox, in the left panel, click Contacts.
- Above your list of contacts, click the New Contact icon.
- On the "new Contact" page you can cut and paste DoNotReply@connectedcommunity.org into the email address field.
- You can click the + Another link to also add firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and Mail@ConnectedCommunity.org .
- If required, add AAP as the first name.
- At the bottom, click the Add Contact button.
If you are already a subscriber but our email isn’t getting through, our e-mail may be in your AOL Spam Folder. Please use your web mail to check your Spam Folder. If our email is in your AOL Spam Folder, open our email and click the This Is Not Spam button. Lastly, please add DoNotReply@connectedcommunity.org firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com into your Address Book as outlined above.
- Open your mailbox and using the grid button next to the Outlook.com icon, choose "People"
- In People, click New from the top navigation bar.
- Copy and paste DoNotReply@connectedcommunity.org into the email address dialog box and Save.
- Repeat for:
- If your community email is in your “Junk Email Folder”, open the email and click the "Not Junk" button.
- Highlight a message from the community to add it to your safe senders list.
- From the Actions tab, select the Junk E-Mail option and then the Add Sender to Safe Senders List.
- Click on OK from the popup window.
- Open your mailbox and click on the address book icon for contacts (upper left corner).
- Click on the "New Contact" button (upper left corner).
- Enter the email address DoNotReply@connectedcommunity.org and Save.
- Repeat for:
If our emails are ending up in your Yahoo! “Bulk Folder”, please open the email and click the "Not Spam" button. Next, check to see if DoNotReply@connectedcommunity.org is in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If you see DoNotReply@connectedcommunity.org on this list, select it and click the "Remove Block"